Advantage program benefits are in addition to and combinable with extended health benefits being offered through third party insurers.
Every member of the family living at the household is eligible for Advantage benefits, as well as non-custodial children and children who are living away from home while attending school.
IRIS will direct bill the extended benefits carrier wherever possible.
The Advantage program benefits may be used throughout the year as required. Individuals may
use the benefits as often as they need. Check Locations here.
Registration requires only a few minutes using this link and benefit offers are emailed out promptly.
Advantage Program members receive:
- $150 toward the purchase of prescription eyewear (lenses with a minimum value of $250 and frame) and prescription sunglasses.
- $ 25 towards the purchase of a pair of single vision lenses (minimum value of $250)
- $ 50 towards the purchase of a pair of progressive vision lenses (minimum value of $250)
- $ 50 toward the purchase of an annual supply of contact lenses.
- $ 50 toward non-prescription sunglasses valued at $100 or more.
- $ 25 towards minimum purchase of 3 bottles of Eye Omega Benefits (240 soft gels)$ 10 towards the purchase of non-prescription glasses with Blue Light Filtration
- $250 toward vision correction procedures at our Ophthalmology Clinic in Laval, Quebec.
There are over 160 locations across Canada where benefits can be redeemed.
Register here by completing the online form. Access code: BCRPVPA
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.