by Gerald Soon

On April 1, 2017, the extended health and dental benefits provider for retired members changed to Green Shield Canada. Health, Dental and Extended health care records for Jan 1, 2017 to March 30, 2017 are still on the website for Pacific Blue Cross.

As you prepare for income tax season, it will help to know that you continue to have access to your medical, dental, and extended health care records from Pacific Blue Cross.  If you destroyed your Pacific Blue Cross ID card, you will need to know the Teacher Pension Plan Policy number which is 87007.

Do you have your ID number?  I still had mine in the memory when I tried to sign into Caresnet, and so pulled up our records for 2017, and printed them off for our taxes.

If you do not have your ID number,  call Pacific Blue Cross (604) 419-2000 or toll free 1 877 PAC-BLUE
(1 877 722-2583). Once you identify yourself, with your name and birthdate, they will give you your account and ID number. Then you can sign into Caresnet, and print off your records.